Saturday, November 17, 2018

Arduino Boards

As I have now decided on a project I have decided to look into Arduino more and how it would be useful from my project and how I can apply it. I have found the Arduino site itself to be a very useful one for research. It provides a lot of code and what parts I will be needed for the code. It makes creating a board much easier as I can find most of the instructions that I need on the site. After researching I think that the most effective thing for me to use will be a temperature sensor. They will detect the ambient temperature of there surrounding and then produce the data. I could then also attach a display so users would also be able to see what the temperature is. the data that this board produces could them be sent to the thermostat within the home and it could then use this data.  


The instructions mean that I already have most of the code needed to set up the board. Most of the research that I will need to so will be focused on how to get the data to inside the home. I would have to find out how to put my data created into a processing sketch. This would mean that the data could them be used to help out in the home and make it more efficient.


How to send data: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Arduino Boards

As I have now decided on a project I have decided to look into Arduino more and how it would be useful from my project and how I can apply i...