Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Lecture 3

Cpanel FTP & Node Red


At the start of this weeks session we created websites so that we could explore Cpanel. We looked at web hosting and how we could upload content to our own server space. Then, through dreamweaver we were able to manage our files and change what we had on our site. We then looked at Node Red, this site allows you to connect APIS, physical IO and cloud based data bases. We started by simply connecting developer twitter accounts to emails so that they could communicate with each other. Using flows I was able to make my twitter send tweets with a certain hashtag to my email, emails communicate with each other and tweet from my email. By creating these simply flows I was able to see how I could apply it to my final project and how digitised objects communicate with each other. It demonstrated to me how the internet of things makes objects communicate with each other.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arduino Boards

As I have now decided on a project I have decided to look into Arduino more and how it would be useful from my project and how I can apply i...