Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Lecture 4

Sketch up

This week we looked at sketch up, this software allows you to build objects and we started buy building houses. This exercise allowed me to experiment with the application and learn all of the tools. I made sure that I was using the extended tools menu so that I would be able to learn more of the tools available to me. Just by experimenting on this site it became clear how I could use it within my project, once I have finalised my ideas I could begin to build it in sketch up. It would allow me to experiment with ideas and then build and accurate scale of my final idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arduino Boards

As I have now decided on a project I have decided to look into Arduino more and how it would be useful from my project and how I can apply i...