Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Lecture 5

Workshop Induction

This week we were taken down into the workshop and given an induction. The main area that we looked at was the 3D printers. This allowed us to begin thinking about how we could turn our ideas into physical objects. I then started to think about what I could build for this assignment, and if i could build parts within the workshop. I have not yet come up with a concept of what I want to do but I do know that I would like it to be recyclable. Being  in the workshop made me begin thinking about how i could make my product better for the environment and what materials would be best for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arduino Boards

As I have now decided on a project I have decided to look into Arduino more and how it would be useful from my project and how I can apply i...